"Benditos sean los olvidadizos, pues superan incluso sus propios errores."
Friedrich Nietzsche

25 dic 2007

Solamente Tool...

Right in two.-
Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.
Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forget a blade,
And where there's one
they're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to live to light a heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.
Cut it all right in two [x4]
Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky
Fight over life, over blood, over prayer,
overhead and light
Fight over love, over sun,
over another, Fight...
Angels on the sideline again.
Been soon long with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.
Cut it all right in two [x3]
RIGHT IN TWO!
Right in two...



Schism.-
I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smoldering.
Fundamental differing.
Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication
The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication.
I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame it doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over.
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication
The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
And the circling is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.
There was a time that the pieces fit,
but I watched them fall away.
Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.
Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any
Sense of compassion Between supposed lovers/brothers.


Pushit.-
I will choke until I swallow...
Choke this infant here before me.
What is this but my reflection?
Who am I to judge and strike you down?
But you're Pushing and shoving me.
You still love me and you pushit on me.
Rest your trigger on my finger,
bang my head upon the fault line.
Take care not to make me enter.
cause if I do we both may disappear.
But you're pushing me,
Shoving me. Pushit on me.
Slipping back into the gap again.
I'm alive when you're touching me,
Alive when you're shoving me down.
But i'd trade it all
For just a little bit of Piece of mind.
Put me somewhere I don't wanna be.
Seeing someplace I don't wanna see.
Never wanna see that place again.
Saw that gap again today
As you were begging me to stay.
Managed to push myself away,
And you, as well. If,
when I say I may fade like a sigh if I stay,
You minimize my movement anyway,
I must persuade you another way.
There's no love in fear.
Staring down the hole again.
Hands upon my back again.
Survival is my only friend.
Terrified of what may come.
Just remember I will always love you,
Even as I tear your fucking throat away.
But it will end no other way.

Algunas canciones de Tool correspondientes al 10,000 days, Lateralus y AEnima respectivamente, los discos se disponen en orden preferencial de arriba hacia abajo =)

Atte. desde la Mierdosfera se despide Natalia Vicentela...

pD: a toda persona que pase por este blog, queda cordialmente invitada a dejar un comentario en la sección de comentarios xD y tiene todo el derecho de putear al mundo desde este humilde blog, es libre expresión =)

Saludos...

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Pa q te voy a preguntar si es tu grupo favorito xD
EL unico temita q ubicaba era schism, q es de la epoca cuando iba al liceo...q se pasaba bien en ese tiempo por la cresta!!!
Na puh, muchos saludos mujer, q lo pase lindo en las fiestas y perre harto y si es perreo chacalonero mejol xD
Chausito
Dario.

Unknown dijo...

Bueno natalia: Aunque no lo creas y después de muuuuuuuuucho tiempo te dejo un comentario, para que sepas q las cholas también sabemos escribir, que te puedo decir que cada uno vive su vida como quiere y como puede, y mas de algunos nos dejamos llevar por las pasiones, personalmente tool es una de mis pasiones aunque todavia no conozco todo sobre ellos, a gusto personal el mejor disco es lateralus porque, porque es perfecto para mi gusto, aunque no lo creas y pienses que todo el día ando escuchando romántica, igual trato de autoengañarme, pero a veces no puedo, aunque me gusta de todo, tambien le bailo pperreo chacalonero porque no te olvides que nacio de mi tierra, recuerda las pasiones asi como la gran pasion q tu tienes por tool, mueven montañas.

Sin nada mas q decir me despido desde lima perú, en donde vendo pululos a dos soles y hago algunos shows, feliz año nuevo, de verdad, y ojalá me mandes algunos soles,eso sería

Chola sayera

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
pseudozed dijo...

Hola, mmm es bueno tool, pero la verdad hay mejores, kmo estas?, si tengo ganas de putear al mundo, haciendo gala de tu invitacion pero no lo hare por esta vez, cuidate harto y espero saber de vos, un beso nata y cuidate harto ciao....